I agree with Svetlana that it feels good to be appreciated for whatever you do, especially when you pour your heart into it. So when the nomination for the versatile blogger award came from my blogger friend Svetlana it was a rewarding experience. Please accept my heartiest thanks, Svetlana. When it comes from you who has literally seen the world it means a lot to me.
Read about ‘maverickbird’ Svetlana’s fabulous journeys from South East Asia to Latin America and enjoy a visual treat with vivid photographs of nature, lifestyle and culture of different places across the globe. You can follow her blog at maverickbird.com.
My second Versatile Blogger Award nomination comes from Vartika who is a techie with an artistic vision. I feel honoured to receive the nomination from a genuinely versatile blogger Vartika. You can follow her reviews (on books, movies and games) as well as interesting writes on life, humour, society and spirituality at https://vartikaforu.wordpress.com/.
However, the Versatile Blogger Award has some rules to follow and those are:
- Display the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link your nominee’s blogs and let them know
Seven facts about myself
- Honesty, simplicity and decency are some of the virtues I like to see in people.
- Painting was my hobby when I was in school. I loved to paint in watercolors. I would like to share one of my school day’s creations here with you – The Tree and The Shepherd Boy
- Now the hobby of painting has changed to photography.
- My New Year resolution has been exercise regularly, but I have hardly exercised in the last one month. 😛
- I have gastritis and doctors told me to forget about spicy food but I cannot resist this delicious, sinful thing and often get scolded by my mother for that.
- I love nature very much. I always dream of living in a cottage by a riverside with mountains and forest in the backdrop.
- I eagerly wish to visit Europe, Canada and Egypt before I die.
The fifteen blogs I find versatile are:
- Sunshine and Zephyr by Shweta
- Scattered Thoughts by Maniparna
- Words by Saru Singhal
- Life and its experiments by Ruby Singh
- PhoTrablogger by Jithin
- The Tea Celebrations by Teny
- The Sea and Me by Kiran Acharya
- Half a Photograph by Anita
- Lifestyle of a Professional by Ankita
- Gypsy In Jeans by Divya
- A Yearful of Sundays by Ami
- I Am by Amrita
Well…here I need to stop because these are the blogs I can recall at the moment. Though I know I need to mention 15 blogs as per the rule. But you know rules are meant to be broken…sometimes… 😉 🙂 Jokes apart, there is always scope for updates later…isn’t it.
So, keep blogging. Keep reading others’ blogs and keep appreciating good works. Thank you! 🙂