To those city dwellers who lead a busy life; spend most of their time in work sitting in front of a computer looking at the screen; feel stressed out at the end of the day; spend the weekend sleeping at home or unwinding in a bar or hanging out in a multiplex to re-energize themselves and prepare to take the Monday blues again.
(All the images are taken from internet.)
Travelling can rejuvenate our body and soul. The experiences that we gather through our journey enrich the mind. Yet in our fast-paced urban life we often seem to forget this simple truth. Or, do we give too much importance to our work and office?
Be it a long vacation or a short trip travelling can improve the quality of your life in many ways. As you take the journey you grow as a human being by developing different qualities and honing your existing skills.
While you travel you –
1. Set yourself free.
2. Embrace the unknown and the uncertain.
3. See new things.
4. See things differently.
5. Learn new things.
6. Discover new joys.
7. Taste new dishes and develop taste for different foods.
8. Add more fun to life.
9. Meet new people; make new friends (it also improves your communication skill).
10. Accept the differences.
11. Be bold. Dare to adventure.
12. Try new things – things that you’ve never thought of doing before.
13. Be organized (to be in control).
14. Plan (the tour) and follow the plan.
15. Feel more confident.
16. Try to stay fit. You cannot afford to fall ill while traveling and to travel you need to keep fit.
17. Contemplate and feel in harmony with Nature.
18. And finally, you begin to enjoy coming back home.
If you have not started yet, don’t worry – IT’S NEVER TOO LATE…
What are the other ways travelling can influence your lifestyle? Please feel free to share with us.
Happy journey! 🙂